Let's Try Something new and different for awhile
For the last couple of years, we have worked with a monthly meeting format of one hour for the Executive Committee followed by one hour for a General Membership Meeting.
Here is the new plan for 2015:
- Have a meeting QUARTERLY designed as a General Membership Meeting.
- Make it a joint meeting with our allied group, The Forsyth County Federation of Democratic Women.
- Make an effort to encourage Democrats from our neighboring counties to come and join with us.
- Make it a format where it is worth the time of our guest speakers to make to trip to be with us. (Who wants to drive all the way across Atlanta to only get to spend an hour or less with us!)
- And when practical... make it a meeting with FOOD!
General Membership Meeting
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
6:30 - 8:30 P.M.
Location: United Way Headquarters:
240 Elm Street
We will have sandwiches and salads and other goodies!
The doors open at 6:00 P.M. Gather up some food and be ready to start the meeting at 6:30.
This is a joint meeting of The Forsyth County Democrats and The Democratic Women of Forsyth County.
Along with our usual routine business and committee reports,
we will have a presentation by Steve Reilly, Chair of the 7th
If you live in Forsyth County NORTH CAROLINA,
Click Here for your Democratic Party site.